iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » NKOTB DVD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NKOTB DVD
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A New Kids on the Block Greatest Hits DVD has just been released here in Oz. I'd like to buy it, but was wanting to know first if anyone on here has it already. Is it any good? Lots of features? (I hope)
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stitch!

Okay, as I've eluded to in other posts, I have a weird NKOTB history, therefore, I'm obligated to respond to this post [Wink] ! I've seen the dvd. If you were a big fan, you might as well get it. It takes you back. Did you ever get to see them when they were in Australia? For the most part, they were all pretty nice guys. I actually just saw Joe at the end of October in NYC. He's on Broadway doing a show called Wicked. It was excellent! [Wink]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH OH OO the right stuff [Smile] lol I couldnt resist the dvd is fab [Smile] so the play was good cindy? me and my friend are going to go to nyc this summer and plan on going to see wicked
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey rainbow, joe will only be in wicked until the end of january i believe. just thought i'd give you the scoop. [Smile]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home