iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Another bloody name that film!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another bloody name that film!!
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, so a friend of mine is having trouble finding a film from the 80s which he remembers and its getting on my nerves him talking about it all the time so ive come here for the answers!!!

suposedly the film is quite like vice versa and he thinks it had fred savage in! the plot is about two friends(both boys) who build a machine that makes one of them older so he can become a teacher and get into their existing female teachers pants! he gets with the teacher then confesses about who he really is...then they go back to the maching and the older teacher comes with the kid to go back to be 15! then at the end theyre both in class and his other friend has used the machine and comes into the room as their new teacher!!! thats all hes told me, so if anyone has any ideas that would be wicked because hes driving me f-in nuts!!! thanks a lot!

Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the answer, but from what you described it, it sounds like a sexed-up version of "Big". [Smile]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a Disney film called '14 Going On 30':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094592/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a lot! thanks to you i can now shut many a lunch break up with that response!you the man,or woman! rock on
Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the subject of films where minds get swapped, just how many are there now?

I can think of:

Freaky Friday (3 different versions)
Vice Versa
Dream a Little Dream
18 Again
Like Father Like Son

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home