iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hot Dog-The Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Dog-The Movie
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started watching it last night....it was exactly like Ski School. I wonder which one came out first.

I have never seen it before. I like how the beginning started out, I thought the guy and girl in it were pretty cute together, but they didn't stick together too long, before they were cheating on each other, (like 1 night) and then pretended like they didn't.

The skiing is really cool, I never saw skiing like that ever, when they were competing, it looked like they were ice skating on skis, that was kind of awesome.

It definately deserved the R rating, and then some.

All I have to say is: Shannon Tweed- Plastics????

(Oh, that is the wrong movie...oops)

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy that played the lead in that was hot. From what I remember. Did you get that one at the Vintage Video?? It has been a really long time since I have seen it. I wish it would be on TV I would record it on my DVR and watch it whenever I could.

I am going to go check that one out on imdb.com and see who the lead guy was and what if any thing else he has been in.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw him before, but I did think he was pretty cute, he sure had a nice body...and thank god, with all the women walking around with nothing on but a smile, that they threw him in there. I never saw him in anything ever, the girl in it, that he picked up and took with him, she looks really familiar, he face tooks like Jennifer Beals a little bit, I know I have seen her in something else, but I can't think what.

Let me know JLP, if you find out if he was in anything else.

I didn't get it at the Vintage Video place, a friend of mine...made me a copy on to DVD. It is out on DVD, but it might be OOP.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I had Sunny-side up, and I had Sunny-side down, and I had Sunny-side all the way around". I love that quote. The skiing was KILLER in it, Ski School was a very promising second!!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ERIC 31
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1793

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ERIC 31   Author's Homepage   Email ERIC 31   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Naughton (American Werewolf in London) was the lead in this movie.

And Hot Dog did come out before Ski School!

Posts: 87 | From: NOR CAL | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home