iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name that film!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name that film!
gloryhornetboys
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3434

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gloryhornetboys   Email gloryhornetboys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It stars a young boy with a cuddly toy that is a green dinosaur with flat purple spines down its back. The cuddly toy talks to the boy and has a large round nose (if I remember rightly!) I think the boy takes the dinosaur everywhere with him. Not sure if it walks around on its own or not though. This film could be late 80's or even early 90's.

Please help me name this film!

Posts: 12 | From: Hertfordshire UK | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that how Barney got his start! HAHAHA

The only movie that I know of that a kid walks around with a dinosaur is the hilarious film Clifford, which was actually made in the early 90's but wasn't released until '94.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gloryhornetboys
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3434

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gloryhornetboys   Email gloryhornetboys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That doesn't ring any bells. All I remember is that Clifford was a big red dog!

I can't find any images or websites of clifford being a stuffed toy dinosaur, must be something else.

Posts: 12 | From: Hertfordshire UK | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clifford was the name of the main character, played by Martin Short. The dinosaur was a toy he owned, as he was really into dinosaurs. The whole plot was basically him trying to go to a dinosaur theme park. Sounds stupid, but I loved it. He was supposed to be a little boy, and he was like a grown man. [Big Grin] And everyone acted like it was normal. Maybe he was like Robin Williams in Jack?
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home