iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ANY DAY OF THE DEAD FANS!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANY DAY OF THE DEAD FANS!!!!
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to hear what others on this site think of this movie so use those fingers and give me a review!!11

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like it. Slow, dull, not enough zombie action. None of the characters, except Bub perhaps, are sympathetic, so I kinda wanted the zombies to get them all.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lastdaysofrain
Master Rewinder
Member # 2542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lastdaysofrain   Author's Homepage   Email Lastdaysofrain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic movie. It's dark, it's nihilistic, it's hopeless. It's my favorite of Romero's dead movies.
Posts: 125 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The third in the series, and we have the darkest in the series, both in terms of lighting and mood. This film is regarded as the worst of the three, but I put this down to the tone of the film, which is as I mentioned, dark. Not many people are equipped to deal with utter despair. The dialogue is strained with frustration and fear, on both sides of the divide the film presents. We have the scientists on one side and military personnel on the other, the majority of time is spent on this dynamic and its clear that this bunch of people are in **** and that's before any zombies crop up, this is what puts most people off.

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home