iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » for Duckie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: for Duckie
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do ya like the site so far then???
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's quite a laugh. How did you like my opening gambit?
Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe late baby, as there's a pizza here with my name on it.......which beats mozzarella I guess?!

Gotta go, but fear not (the reaper)....I will return xxx

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth Angel...well at least you decided to flirt on the 80s Board this time. [Wink]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know...I was waiting for you to say something.....look I got the brush off for pizza.....I'm obviously not too good at flirting [Frown] ...... have you checked the flirting action of Rainbow and Smayte on the 200th post thread...thats the real thing there!

[ 26. October 2004, 14:33: Message edited by: Earth Angel ]

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True getting a brush off from someone that idolizes "The Duck" is sad flirting indeed. [Big Grin]
You are in need of Skip Tips fer sure.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
MMMMmmmmm what would Andie do???
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Make a cruddy looking Prom Dress and dump The Duck for a Dork! [Razz]

Flirt on EA & DDW

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Valley...you make me laugh [Big Grin]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andie would dump the Duck, and go get her own pizza!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes, I never saw what Valley wrote, before I wrote that...that is scary stuff.....

Can you sew Earth Angel???, if not...your screwed.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I cant sew at all....but that pizza idea, sounds good to me [Smile]
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watch the language...Earth Angel might like that. Well if "More Than A Feeling" is playing in the background that is.
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
You know it's true [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say msn?
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Isis I can hear Duckie singing it to Earth Angel now:

I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Oh oh Earth Angel, Earth Angel
Please be mine
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you

[Big Grin]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Hey unless I'm covered in cheese and pepperoni...I'm afraid he wont even know I exist...sigh

You just made me laugh so much, infact I'm still laughing now [Razz]

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well after serenading ya, Duckie asked The Diceman to pass the Pizza & Beer. [Wink] Go Duckie Go!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Me n Isis had more than a feeling that you would have learned all the words to More than a Feeling......the Val dude does not disappoint [Wink]
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Already totally knew them. Earth Angel this might be a shocker, but Valley was young once and I owned my own car too. [Big Grin] My car had one of those new fangled tape players, not the 8 track player Isis made out to in the Stone Age.

Valley Charm ya know.

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Hang on......You're older than her though [Big Grin]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
He is older than me!!! Hehehehe...I want to know ALL the words to that song....because there are a few I am uncertain about...

I was not listening to no 8 track tape, you GOOF...but I definately happened to be in a car...the front seat-not the back!!! Wooooo Hoooo....there was more than a feeling going on...it was more like...a certain Bad Company song, that I don't feel the need to name... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
My date never passed me up for a pizza afterwards...he sat at my mom's the next day...for 6 hours waiting for me to come back.... [Razz] [Wink] [Razz]

Earth Angel...my Skip Tip #1 for you, is stick a little oregano behind your ear....and you might have better luck next time...

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Just for you Isis

I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

It's more than a feeling when I hear that old song they used to play, (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
Til I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walking away

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
as clear as the sun in the summer sky

(CHORUS)

When I'm tired and thinking cold
I hide in my music, forget the day
and dream of a girl I used to know
I closed my eyes and she slipped away, she slipped away.

(CHORUS)
[Smile]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
The only part I wasn't sure of is if they were saying Marianne or Marion...thanks for clearing that up!!!

That was a definate moment in time that stands out in my mind, like totally, fer sure, and then some!

I like the scene in She's Having a Baby when they go back in time-like a flashback to when they meet-they are playing More than a Feelin in the movie...it always took me back to that moment that I remembered hearing that song too.

I remember I had my hair pulled up in a banana clip, and that baby was history...

Remember banana clips?? Those were so 80's!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home