iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » NEW TO THE BOARD!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW TO THE BOARD!!!
MANIACMAN30
Rewind Curious
Member # 3416

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MANIACMAN30   Email MANIACMAN30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI EVERYONE, I AM BRAND NEW TO THE BOARD AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF MY EIGHTIES-CHILD FRIENDS!! I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE HORROR MOVIES AND MUSIC. PLEASE SEND ME ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT YOURSELF SO WE CAN TALK. THANKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU SOON!!! PS THE EIGHTIES ROCK!!
RANDY

Posts: 2 | From: OHIO | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome maniacman, hope you enjoy!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stu1984
Master Rewinder
Member # 3248

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stu1984   Email stu1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the site maniacman, the people on this site are the best. Im sure you will enjoy your stay here [Wink]

bye [Big Grin]

Posts: 226 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GremlinBreakfast
Rewind Gizmo
Member # 2585

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for GremlinBreakfast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i second what stu and stitch have both said before me... you'll definately enjoy yourself here on the rewind! its great to have new faces, or should i say screen-names?! [Wink]

have fun!

~grems!

Posts: 318 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like we got another "MANIAC" and wouldn't you know he is also from Ohio- [Eek!]

What shall I do with you Maniacs???

Isn't that what Lisa said in Weird Science?? [Razz]

WELCOME!!!!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the jungle MM30.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

Fan of horror movies, eh? I like the Evil Dead movies.

I also like music, but who doesn't? [Razz]

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's a maniac, maniac on the floor
And he's dancing like he's never danced before
he's a maniac, maniac on the floor
And he's dancing like he's never danced before

You probably meant your name in a Texas Chainsaw way, but hey you never know...might be both. [Eek!]

In that case:

he's a maniac, maniac at the Door
And he's chasing like he's never chased before
he's a maniac, maniac at the Door
And he's chasing like he's never chased before

Welcome To The Rewind!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goof, he was knocking at your door earlier....

Run, Valley, Run

There's a Maniac on the loose and he's in your neighborhood!

[Eek!]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok lets get this right, theres a maniac on the loose! hmm thats not an everyday occurence,so one might say thats somethin strange!
He's also in Valley's neighbourhood.eh?
So theres somethin' strange.... in her neighbourhood!!
Ya know..theres gotta be someone she can call [Roll Eyes]

welcome aboard maniac dude.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OhmyGod....I think Im in love! Loves the 80s AND horror??????? MY GOd!!!!!!!! Visit my website!
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6spdi.index.html

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our family. We look forward to your input.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little formal there JLP.
he he

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saz
Rewind Curious
Member # 3426

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Saz   Email Saz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys (and gals?) im new here aswel and just really wanted to know what the song that plays in the helicopter at the beggining of Predator is?? I really love it but cant seem to find out what it is for the life of me...anyone know????
Posts: 3 | From: Cumbria, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the rewind MANIAC and SAZ.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
Just jumping back to newbie SAZ' question about Predator.
Do you mean the scene where all the guys are in the helicopter before they drop down into the jungle and basically all meet horrid deaths...apart from Arnie....cos he's hard.??
If its that scene i think the song is LONG TALL SALLY.
I am guessin though.

Saz
Rewind Curious
Member # 3426

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Saz   Email Saz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm yeah i think its that scene lol, il try downloading that song and if its wrong then its back to the drawing board

Keep your thinkin caps on lol

Posts: 3 | From: Cumbria, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saz
Rewind Curious
Member # 3426

Rate Member
It was that song, thanks for telling me...ive wanted 2 download it for yonks lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home