iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dungeons and Dragons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oI bought the DVD f the cartoon the other day and sat and watched the whole thing in one sitting......oh the nostalgia. That flamin unicorn was just as annoying as I remember, and the 80's hair do's on the boys was a sight to behold. I never knew (or probably cared seein as I was a little kid) that Ralph Malph was the voice of Eric.

Was anyone else disappointed that when they bought out the dungeons and dragons film, it wasnt based on this cartoon....or was that just me??

Snarf from thunder cats was annoying come to think of it....how many other cartoons had annoying (sposed to be cute but always getting in to trouble and messing everything up for the hero) little creatures in them? [Confused]

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HE Man had Orko. ahahahahhaha!
I love D& D. I bought a friend all the episodes on dvd only to find they were a bootleg....I watched some of them and totally got sucked in...thats a good show to marathon watch.
I liked Uni!!! Oh well.
I think in England you can get legit dvd box sets of D&D.
I was also psyched when I ehard about the movie...and then ****ed when I heard it wasnt based on the cartoon. Someone should re-think that....and make a movie based on the cartoon..........

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was relieved that the movie WASN'T based on the cartoon!
I watched the cartoon back in the day and it would have been much better if they would have kept Uni out of the picture...but I guess they needed the comic relief.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was the movie any good?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes if you like Jeremy Irons' over-acting to the point of looking so like an amateur than the professional he is.

It's like a lot of hollywood films, go in expecting over the top daftness and you won't be disappointed. I bought the DVD for the times when I want to watch some mindless fantasy action adventure.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
liiiioooooooooonooo,snaaaaaarf snarf! i cant believe you found snarf annoying! he has sparked many a good drunken night down the pub! shame, shame on you all
Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home