iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Music help please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music help please!
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a site that I can download free music, and I don't know which site is the best. I've heard of LimeWire, Bearshare and a couple others but I don't know which is best. I've heard that if you download these things into your computer that it can sometimes screw everything up and cause it to crash. Please help me! I really appreciate it!!!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kazaa

winmx..spellin wrong..

Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bridgette Marie
Master Rewinder
Member # 88

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bridgette Marie   Email Bridgette Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shegot,

Kazaa is good, cause i've downloaded some songs from there, but keep in mind the quality is crap compared to a real c.d., and if u really like a song u should just buy the actual cd. Dance songs usually come out okay on kazaa, but rock songs sound like crap and really muffled. so i guess i just suggest u buy the cd's u want.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hollywood86
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 226

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hollywood86   Email Hollywood86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I download all my music from WWW.WINMX.Com and it always turns out good! I suggest you try that. I've never had a problem with that site. I used to use limewire but than switched to winmx. Hope that helps!

-Hollywood

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home