iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Anybody know the name of this movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody know the name of this movie?
Izod
Rewind Curious
Member # 238

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Izod   Author's Homepage   Email Izod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about killer robots the guard inside a shopping mall over-night. Hmmm.
Posts: 7 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmm...i havent seen it, but its called..."Chopping Malls" or something like that..is it any good?
Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Izod
Rewind Curious
Member # 238

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Izod   Author's Homepage   Email Izod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's been probably 13 years since I've seen it at a friends house, & from what I remember of it was pretty entertaining. It was one of those cheap-B movies that stuck in the back of my mind, but never knew the name of it.
Posts: 7 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Izod
Rewind Curious
Member # 238

Rate Member
By the way, you were right, it was "Chopping Mall". It's out-of-print, but Amazon.com has a few copies left (1 new, the rest used)! :D
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my local vid shop has it, im goin to check it out then..

you like horror, 80's horror were the best..have you seen the bite??about a man turning into a snake after being bitten by a radioactive snake..good shyt!!!

Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member

Izod
Rewind Curious
Member # 238

Rate Member
I think I've heard of "The Bite", but I don't think I've ever seen it. I found out that it is extremely hard to find on the net! Is this the version you're referring to:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000059ZWA/qid%3D1029113849/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-0569649-6164849

or

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000001443

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chopping Mall is great low grade cheese. I had the same kinda memory: my friend had cable but I didn't. So he tapes if off Cinemax one night when his parents are asleep. He can't keep the tape around so he gives it to me. I still have it 15 years later.

Pretty bloody flick. The amply bosomed young woman meets a particulary gross demise. Shame, shame, she was hot! Hehe.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Izod
Rewind Curious
Member # 238

Rate Member
Hehe. :D
A_Goner
Rewind Curious
Member # 21

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for A_Goner   Email A_Goner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I can't believe I got this lucky. I just asked about this movie. The went back 60 days, and clicked here, and ound it. I saw this movie several years ago, and never forgot about it. Last night I decided I would spend all of today looking for it, and here it is. This sounds like it anyway. Great movie.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home