iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for the Name of a Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for the Name of a Movie
Benji
Rewind Curious
Member # 62

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this movie was about military families whose fathers were sent to Korea(I Think) to help fight a war. Well, they were taken as prisoners of war and the government was not helping, so their kids got together and went over to save them. I have not seen this movie for a while and I would appreciate if someone could tell what it is called or even an actor in it. Thanks alot!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
artsteph
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 595

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for artsteph   Email artsteph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi benji,

the movie you are looking for is called "the rescue" one of the main actors in it is Kevin Dillon. hope that helps!

stephanie

Posts: 20 | From: apopka, fl usa | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home