iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » title of a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: title of a movie
flavor
Rewind Curious
Member # 772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for flavor   Author's Homepage   Email flavor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok well i will try and discrib this the best i can its an 80's movie it has a youge boy that moves to a new place and goes to a new school an see this girl and he fallows her and everytime he see her he thinks she turns into a black cat and eventually he thinks she is a witch and they become freinds. he meets her grandmother and he thinks she is a which too but she is not anyways this is so hard to discribe and his father is a carpenter and he want to bye the land the girls grandmother live on to build a resort and they wont sell well anyways that is the gist of it keep in touch hope you can help thank you

Posts: 1 | From: hamilton ont canada | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
artsteph
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 595

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for artsteph   Email artsteph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the name of the movie is "the withching of ben wagner" i happened to come across it last night. if you go to rent it at like blockbuster you will find it in the kids section. hope that helps! have a great week!
Posts: 20 | From: apopka, fl usa | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home