iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Legend of Billie Jean?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legend of Billie Jean?
Tool
Rewind Curious
Member # 541

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tool   Email Tool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey
Does anyone know where I could find pics taken from the movie "the legend of billie jean" please?

Posts: 3 | From: south tyneside | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ebay.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
faustbos
Rewind Curious
Member # 765

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for faustbos   Author's Homepage   Email faustbos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my guilty pleasure films. Would be nice to see it on DVD sometime so can totally annoy my friends with it :-)

Good luck on the picture hunt. I did a search on the web but didn't come up with much but a few pics.

Posts: 10 | From: Førresfjorden, Norway | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverBlue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 459

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RiverBlue   Author's Homepage   Email RiverBlue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Legend of Billie Jean is out of print on VHS so it probably won't make it to DVD anytime soon.

RiverBlue (who sometimes wonders if she's the last person on earth who still uses a VCR...maybe - she still uses cassette tapes!)

Posts: 13 | From: MN, USA | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SamET
Rewind Curious
Member # 6010

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SamET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked a Legend of Billie Jean DVD off of http://www.raredvdclassics.com . It was remastered to DVD quality and it even has a music video on it. Pretty well done. They have a bunch of high quality pictures from the movie too.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home