iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Soundtracks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soundtracks
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So pleased I won bidding on this little rarity: click me
Will sit nicely along side the other (few) soundtrack LPs I have.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karl thomasson
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2023

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karl thomasson   Email karl thomasson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wizard congrats on the LP. Howard the Duck has some awesome music. Would like to add one to my LP collection.
Posts: 61 | From: bluff city, tennessee | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Wiz. I wish I had that. I still love Howard The Duck. Its an awesome movie no matter what a certain person on here says about it.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karl thomasson
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2023

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karl thomasson   Email karl thomasson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgotten to mention to everyone that www.alibris.com sell old LP of some of the movie soundtracks I searched for a lot of them have been cheap . Including real rare albums.

The site also sell CD's, VHS and DVD's before the others they just sold books, mainly out of print stuff. Which most stuff on the site is out of print.

Just found listings for the breakfast club soundtrack. Isn't that suppose to be real rare?

Posts: 61 | From: bluff city, tennessee | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Breakfast Club soundtrack doesn't appear to be that rare judging by the current & past 14 days eBay sales.

The other soundtrack LPs I have are:

Breakdance
Night of the Comet
The Wraith
Tuff Turf

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the breakfast club soundtrack is on CD. I have it. Now, try to find 16 candles and Weird science..those are fun to acquire. I managed to get them both on vinyl from Cool music
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I had the opportunity to get the Just One of the Guys soundtrack, but I passed, bogus. As for Weird Science, I have it on vinyl but it doesn't have the original cover. And the Sixteen candles soundtrack I have been looking for it for an eternity, but the best music from the movie isn't even on it. But still it would be great to actually see one.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rip, here it is...I found this on look up "Just one of the Guys" [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
This is it Rip...
SOUNDTRACK-ORIGINAL JUST ONE OF THE GUYS CASSETTE USA NEW 1985 shalamar / midnight star / ronnie spector / dwight twilley / berlin / billy burnette / rony brock / jay davis / greg french / tom scott ELECTRA/ A:9604264E MUSICDISC $15.00 BUY Info... [Eek!]

The Wizard
Member # 533

Back to Howard, I wish George would stop re-editing his old movies so they would 'seamlessly' fit together...

-

(oh and I just won a 12" of Howard the Duck too)

Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Wizard, I still have my Howard The Duck Soundtrack on cassette in excellent shape, I had a habit of making copies of all my tapes 'cause I'd lend em out and never get 'em back, so my original hasn't been played all that much, I think I'm gonna listen to it later, thanks for reminding me about it. [Smile]

I've got a bunch of Soundtracks on LP too, just some of what I got:

The Wraith
The Final Countdown
Hawk The Slayer
Strange Brew
Breakin'
Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
Return of The Living Dead

[Razz]

Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They never released a soundtrack for Real Genius...I wish they had, I love the tunes in it.

Hmph.

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

*cough*googlesearchforRealGeniusSoundtrack*cough* [Wink]
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're looking for some rare soundtracks on vinyl, check out my store. I'm selling a ton: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MovieVinyl
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home