iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Baby Boom Song

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baby Boom Song
juniebug
Rewind Curious
Member # 2133

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for juniebug   Email juniebug       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the movie Baby Boom when I was young many times and I saw it when it recently re run on tv again. I think its one of those movies that you can always watch over and over again like Dirty Dancing. [Cool]

I would like to know the name of the song that they play in that movie in many scenes too! I think its a beautiful instrumental piece... I think it was play by sax. Well if any one knows the name of the song or who it was by, it will be greatly appreciated

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAve a look on the IMDB here. It's got the music as by Burt Bacharach(song "Everchanging Times"), Carole Bayer Sager(theme song "Everchanging Times")
and Bill Conti. If it is the main song then I found a reference to it on this album. Hope this helps.

Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home