iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for some help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for some help!!
Randi
Rewind Curious
Member # 2122

- posted      Profile for Randi   Email Randi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to find the name of a song and I'm desperate for some help

The song is on the soundtrack to an 80's movie and is also on a compilation called something like "the best movie love songs"
I do not know the name of the song , the artist or the movie - so I'm pretty stuck, but I do know one thing

The singer (female by the way) is singing the song to her toaster!

I would really appereciate if anyone could give me some help!

Posts: 1 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Hello Randi, well you aren't giving me a lot to work with and since most of the gang is MIA on the weekend, I can try to help.

I was going to say that it is "And then he kissed me" by Rachel Sweet, you are talking about singing to a toaster, I am thinking possibly the beginning of Adventures in Babysitting.

I could be very wrong though.

Song is not from the 80's, though, the movie is.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good guess Devo...sorry Randi, I have no idea! [Frown]

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home