iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's movies you don't get tired of. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80's movies you don't get tired of.
teenofthe80s
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2148

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for teenofthe80s   Email teenofthe80s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see....Revenge of the nerds, the goonies, back to the future(and sequels),definately Die Hard(you can watch that a million times, Terminator 1(although I think 2 is the best movie ever made, it's not from the 80's so I can't reccomend that.).Some other awesome movies are Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, One Crazy Summer, UHF, Better Off , <---All great movies.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hordak
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hordak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I doubt I'll ever, could ever, get tired of these;

Blues Brothers
Caddyshack
Trading Places
St Elmo's Fire
Down & Out In Beverly Hills

Can't put my finger on why but they all have that elusive ingredient that's made me want to see 'em again & again - true classics all [Cool]

Posts: 97 | From: Midlands, UK | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home