iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ANOTHER MOVIE TITLE???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANOTHER MOVIE TITLE???
JAIMIE
Rewind Curious
Member # 2076

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JAIMIE   Email JAIMIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI AGAIN,

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOVIE THAT STARS DIANE LANE AS A WINDOW DRESSER AND HAS A CRAZY STALKER WHO IN THE END TRYS TO RAPE HER IN THE WINDOW DISPLAY SHE DOES??????

Posts: 3 | From: NEW JERSEY | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicUk
Rewind Curious
Member # 2073

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MagicUk   Email MagicUk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie you are looking for is called Lady Beware. [Smile]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093379/

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 words for you
TURN OFF CAPS lock

Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Monsoon, that was a riot.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry but all 3 posts all 3 in CAPS. Its not that difficult folks one little push of the key and the caps lock is off.
Anyone familiar with forums and chat knows that all CAPS is considered shouting and rude. I dont want to step on anyones toes, so forgive me if I have. But I think that as members of a really fun Forum its up to us to educate the newer members.
Now I have one last thing to say to anyone who is reading this. Before you post, THINK! "Is this something that another member may have posted before?"
If the answer that formulates in your head is YES!
Then use the search function. It has helped me immensely since I joined this group.
And It also saves all of us from seeing another "Top 10 Favorites" again and again and again adnauseum

Im sorry Ill step off my soapbox now.

Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally cracking up right now.
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously from the movies your describing I'm thinking you watched a lot of Lifetime channel movies in the eighties. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home