iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know im gonna sound like a right DIV but i dont know how to put my picture on 'what do you look like part 3' Please help even if you dont wanna see my photo, it would be good to know how to do it anyway!!! [Frown]
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rabbit, I guess I'm not exactly the right person to give advice on how to do ANYTHING on the computer, but the only way I know would be to upload a photo onto some online album offered by yahoo or similar (at least that's what I did) and then to post the link.

I'm sure though that paulshrimpton could give better advice!
Really looking foreward to seeing your pic!!! [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you have to have is a picture of you posted on the internet somewhere, and then use the IMAGE button below the Post A Reply box to enter the URL of the image.

If you don't have a website or any pics on the web anywhere, the easiest way is to open a Yahoo photo album (you'll need to create a profile to do this, but it's real simple) and then add pictures to the album. make sure that the album is flagged as a Public one, otherwise nobody can see it. Then use the URL button below the Post A Reply box to add the link to the album.

If you get any problems, send me a Private message, I'll respond to it so you can see my email address, then you can email me the pic that you want uploaded. I'll do the rest. That goes for anyone else having problems as well!!!

Looking forward to seeing all you Luvverley Laydees (and gentlemen) very soon!

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been tryin to figure this out myself. Does it matter if you have a scanner? does it help if you have a digital camera? I have both but they're not hooked up yet. I wanna do pictures too!!!!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either is fine - you just need to get the pic onto your pc, then either post it to the web or post it to me, and it's as good as on the site....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx you guys, I would have been gutted if no one replyed! Anyway i will try all that stuff and hopefully i can put my pic to my name, see ya all soon! [Big Grin]
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home