iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » the paper boy,2$

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the paper boy,2$
lostboy84
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2045

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lostboy84   Author's Homepage   Email lostboy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant remember if the paper boy from better off dead ever got his two dollars. little help?
Posts: 15 | From: pa | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostboy84
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2045

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lostboy84   Author's Homepage   Email lostboy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. what would you do if that little "so and so" was chasing after you?
Posts: 15 | From: pa | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That would be no. He didn't.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He got car washed and dropped into snow...That was as close to $2 that he got... [Big Grin]
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
getting "dropped" into snow would be an understatement. He fell about 1,000 feet into snow and was last seen moaning in the snow "2 Dollars"
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sam-wa, ever tried to ski on a bike?? that could be cool...then fall and moan $2...see if anyone takes ....
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That kid was in Back to the Beach. I must admit I love that movie. It's a guilty pleasure....
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was pretty funny. I was recently watching the latest That 70's show, and they had a short bit in there about a paperboy coming to the Foreman's house looking for his 2.50..lol. He harrassed Kelso because he answered the door and followed him all over the place during the show until he got it..poetic justice you say? A strike for paperboys everywhere.. [Wink]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember at the end of the movie the main characters are making out at the ball diamond and you see the kid with the bike riding towards them! They never say whether he did get his two dollars but he was there till the ending credits begging for it. [Smile]

On a side note...I always noticed extra lines in the ball diamond grass. These extra lines looked like bike tracks. I wonder how many takes it took to do that scene. [Wink]

Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
Good call Janette, count them....I have noticed that every time I watched the movie...Check THIS ONE out....it has some cool trivia... The CAR
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a cool web site. That guy was definitely determined. The car looks great! My brother would be proud. He loved that car in the movie!
Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWLkaholic
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2027

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for OWLkaholic   Email OWLkaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That story is amazing, I wonder how much money he spent through the whole process. Its definately worth every penny, glad to see the car is in the hands of someone who will take care of it.
Posts: 51 | From: The Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home