iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere..."

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere..."
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaay my DVD of series 3 of Red Dwarf shipped today! can't wait to see it in higher quality than my old VHSs that I sold, plus they've included a new documentary about the series that hasn't been shown on tv [Smile]
Wonder when the film's coming out...

Anyway I got it for £10.99 from Blackstar using a £3 off voucher from http://www.tiscali.co.uk/events/2003/christmas/vouchers/ if anyone in the UK is interested.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I used to fancy Molly Ringwald
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1884

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Email I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a good deal, does it have any good extras?
Posts: 67 | From: London,Uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like series 1 & 2 DVDs (which I have) it has a SHEDLOAD of extras:

-Audio commentary from the cast featuring Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewellyn and Hattie Hayridge
-'All Change': a all-new documentary charting the making of the third series
-Deleted scenes (20 mins)
-Smeg ups (outtakes and fluffs)
-Hattie Hayridge's DJ Diary
-'Building A Better Universe': a tribute to the late Mel Bibby, Red Dwarf's production designer
-'Food' featurette
-'Backwards - Forwards': the whole 'Backwards' episode played in reverse!
-A compilation of raw effects footage
-Isolated music cues
-Photo gallery
-3 Easter Eggs (hidden features)
-Two archived trailers
-Web links
-Interactive menu
-Talking book chapters

It's gonna be great to see Backwards played forwards [Smile]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband loves Red Dwarf, and I think that would be a great christmas present for him. Of course being from Scotland, I am sure he saw some episodes that didnt make it to America, the extras will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the info!
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara
Rewinder
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love red dwarf. i only get to see it on pbs. and i want to know when they are gonna show the movie they made? they are making a movie right?
i ask because pbs has been saying for years that they were gonna make a movie.
also i saw a pilot they made in the earlie 90's for an american version of red dwarf . daphine from frasier played hollie it was weird i didnt like it.

Posts: 40 | From: arlington tx | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home