iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » License to Drive & A Thing Called Love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: License to Drive & A Thing Called Love
jlynn
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 854

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jlynn   Email jlynn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to find these two movies, which I am guessing are not out on DVD yet, so I am just wondering if anyone has heard if they will be released on DVD? If they are, where can I get them? [Smile]
Posts: 27 | From: Littleton, CO, USA | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, havent heard anything. I would assume at least License to Drive would have been out soon, but I dont remember a thing called love. If I see anything I will let you know. [Smile]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlynn
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 854

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jlynn   Email jlynn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! A thing called Love, stars the late River Phoenix, Samantha Mathis, and Sandra Bullock. It took place in Nashville, Samantha Mathis goes there to become a star and there is where she meets River Phoenix who is also following the same dream. Anyways, it is a great movie with great singing in it. I do have it on video, and I want it on DVD. Thanks again!!
Posts: 27 | From: Littleton, CO, USA | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goonie_girl
Master Rewinder
Member # 1530

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for goonie_girl   Email goonie_girl       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen a thing called love. it was on tv not that long ago. i think it might have been on cmt. and i know one of the video stores in out town has it to rent. so just check your local video stores, or the movie stores in the mall can order it for you.
Posts: 160 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem. I was looking on line today for some movies that I used to watch with my kids and I found Monster Squad. I loved that movie, mostly because of the fact that the kids have to take over and defeat the bad guys. I like the kid on the bike too with the attitude and cigarettes. I actually knew someone like that back in jr high school..lol
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karl thomasson
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2023

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karl thomasson   Email karl thomasson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
License to Drive is out of print, doesn't mean that you won't be able to find it used or new cheap. Just depends where you buy it from.

The thing called Love is out only on VHS, plus there is a soundtrack.

This doesn't mean you won't find these two movies on DVD. Most time somewhere out of the states has it. Or on ebay you can buy a burnt copy on VCD, or DVD. Copies of burnt movie I never had a problem with

Posts: 61 | From: bluff city, tennessee | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home