iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » another shot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another shot
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for nothinlikebefore   Email nothinlikebefore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I have posted this before, but there are new members and I really am dying to find the name of this movie.

A sci-fi or fantasy movie. I am pretty sure it was of the 80's. It's about two young children, and a leprechaun(?). I remember a scene where the leprechaun is standing at the ice box drinking coke and burbing (not E.T).I think he likes pbj sandwiches as well . There is another scene where people slide into this pool of some kind of liquid. They go into the pool as humans and come out as butterflies. The details are very apparently hazy to me. Any help would ease my mind greatly. Thanks.

Posts: 93 | From: texas | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like you dreamed it, but I'll keep checking. Keep your fingers crossed!

tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for nothinlikebefore   Email nothinlikebefore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know-- it sounds kind of made up... well it is, but you know what I mean. I considered that I might have dreamed it, but my sister remembers it as well. My sincerest thanks.
Posts: 93 | From: texas | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thats a new one. I dont think I have ever seen a movie like that. That doesnt mean its not out there. I was looking for a movie the other day and found it on this website, thats how I found out about the forum, so anything is possible..no?

BTW, the movie was called A company of wolves. Kind of a different twist on the Little Red Riding hood tale. [Cool]

Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baltazar
Rewind Curious
Member # 2037

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Baltazar   Author's Homepage   Email Baltazar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Crap. I totally remember that part. It's all coming back to me ... I only wish I could remember the name! My sister and I watched it all the time when we were younger. Tell me if you find out pllease and I'll do likewise. Good luck.
Posts: 4 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rose:
BTW, the movie was called A company of wolves. Kind of a different twist on the Little Red Riding hood tale. [Cool]

I’ve seen that one too, it’s different allright. As I remember correctly it has Angela Lansbury in it,…
Although it was a rather strange movie, I recall liking that flick.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baltazar
Rewind Curious
Member # 2037

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Baltazar   Author's Homepage   Email Baltazar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela Lanesbury is in a "A Company of Wolves" only that's not the movie nothinglikebefore and I are trying to figure out. The movie I'm remembering was nothing like little red riding hood and I don't remember a wolf what-so-ever. Thanks for the effort though.
Posts: 4 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn’t suggesting that THAT was the movie you guys are looking for, and neither did Rose.
I have absolutely no clue about the title you search, sorry.
Good look finding it though.

Cheers [Wink]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
good luck, that is.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home