iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name this song by Joan Jett, please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name this song by Joan Jett, please
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not I love Rock and Roll or Do You Wanna Touch, or Crimson and Clover...It is a song about being my boyfriend, or something like that, I know it has boyfriend in it. If someone gave some lyrics, I will know it when I hear it, but I love that song, and I want to find a CD with it on it, can anytone help me??
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you can't find it here, well then I don't know where else to look.
Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try looking up here UP YOUR ALLEY album. I think its on there.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked all through all the lyrics, I can't figure it out. Thank you for giving me that site, I'll try and keep looking when I have more time. I know this song came out after Do You Wanna Touch and I Love Rock and Roll, I think it might be I hate myself for Loving you...I have to listen to that song again, to hear the entire thing, and that could be the one. Thanks for your help!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyke65
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1746

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for spyke65   Email spyke65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Liar?
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is really bugging me,cuz Im a huge Joan Jett fan and I SHOULD know this. She had a song called Handyman where she sang to some guy "Randy Randy I love you. I love you but at the same time I hate you" could that be it??? Im thinkin it might be something more recent. I dont know. Im stumped.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyke65
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1746

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for spyke65   Email spyke65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "Crimson and Clover"? I have all her albums! If only you give a bit more of a clue in regards to the lyrics - it would help out a lot!
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Talkin Bout My Baby??? from her Glorious Results from A Misspent Youth album. "I said TALK...Im talkin bout my baby....wait! he makes me sh-sh-sh-shake....I say OOOOH...Im talkin bout my baby: And when its cold at night,he warms me up just right,I close my eyes and he goes crazy...ALL OVER ME!!!!" whatta hot song THAT is. Im gettin worked up just thinkin about it.
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure its not I hate myself for loving you? thats a good song too.. [Smile]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I actually think it might be I hate myself for Lovin You, I looked for it in Wal-Mart-didn't find it, I think I can order the Cd through the site, I like her anyway, so thanks- I can't believe there's a site with every lyric she ever did-that blew me away.I like her with black hair not blonde, I wish she'd go back, she had the cutest haircut.
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problemo. I love the way she belts out a song. and I love her videos. I have digital cable and I watch VH1 classics faithfully. She has this really great good video in black and white..(most of hers are) and it talks about "i dont give a damn about my reputation"..its great..I love her black hair too...
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyke65
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1746

Member Rated:
FYI - her entire video collection is being released on DVD within the next couple of weeks - in case anyone is interested. You can pre-order it on her website: www.joanjett.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home