iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Curtis Armstrong Rocks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curtis Armstrong Rocks
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best character actors of the 80's best known for playing Booger in The Revenge of the Nerds. Also in Risky Business, Better off Dead and others. Name your favorite Curtis Armstrong moment.

"Sometimes you got to say what the F***"

-

Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

True very, very true, how could you not love Booger and Charles De Marr?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curtis is one of my many role-models.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice appreciation thread, sam [Smile]

i am a big revenge of the nerds fan. booger was just hilarious, especially the scene where he is dancing with the 2 omega moo chicks. [Big Grin] his role in one crazy summer was quite different from booger.

i think the last thing i saw him in, was national lampoon's van wilder.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think one of my favorite Curtis Armstrong moments was in Better off Dead where he's teaching Lane how to ski. He snorts the snow and gets so excited because it's pure snow!!! [Smile]

Also when he tells of his instruction to "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."

Another good quote..."Suicide is never the answer little trooper."

All kinds of good quotes from him in that movie. [Smile]

Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember him in "Moonlighting" and "Risky Business" mainly. [Smile] He was the main reason I watched "Moonlighting".
Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, best Curtis Armstrong moment...Risky Business..."Saying what the f_ck gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future." I love that!

I also dug all the t-shirts he wore in Revenge of the Nerds...take notice next time you watch. There's some funny sayings there [Wink] .

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love booger! Sounds wierd to say it..... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home