iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Where exactly are you then?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where exactly are you then?
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well with all this talk of everyone wanting to possibly meet up one day, I was wondering where exactly you all hail from. I'm in the upper midwest. That's Wisconsin to be exact, just south of Milwaukee. Anybody close to me?

Where do you live?

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Bismarck, North Dakota which is miles and miles away from any civilization.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I live in the dire town of Worksop, which is pretty similar to the town Big Clint cleans up in Fistfull Of Dollars. In fact if I look out this library window I can see........
jeez!! Is that a tumble-weed? [Confused]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the heart of Nashville.. .I came from Chicago and lived on the Wisconsin border...
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from Waterloo South East London... Near Tower Bridge Where David Blane is currently hanging around... Ive seen him twice now.
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm around twenty miles or so west of London, I can look from my office window and see Windsor Castle, and (for the next three weeks at least) I can see Concorde take off and land at Heathrow Airport, which is four miles from me, but I'm right on the flight path. It'll be a damn shame when they stop this bird from spreading it's wings. [Frown]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Fontana close to San Bernardino CALIFORNIA, which is East of Los Angeles, which is where I use to work. It's dry, hot and when the wind picks up you better tie down the Chijuajua. [Wink]
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sitting in a big executive chair in front of my computers typing this message.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can probably tell from the line just below my message, I'm in Sacramento, California. I've been living here since 1992.

Throughout most of the 80's, I was living with my parents in Belmont, California, which is a suburban town 25 miles south of San Francisco, Calif.

But from 1980 to 1982, I was a student at San Jose State University, in San Jose, Calif., which is almost 50 miles south of San Francisco. I lived in the dormitories back then but visited my parents during weekends. Upon graduation, I moved back with my parents until 1987.

Then in 1987, I lived in South Lake Tahoe, Calif., near the California-Nevada state border line, for one year. Afterwards, I moved back to Belmont and lived with my parents again. By this time, I got a job in San Francisco and was actually present when the Loma Prieta earthquake struck the city in October 1989.

I got a job relocation in 1992, and later bought a home in Sacramento (about 100 miles away), and have been living here since.

Whew! [Cool]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm live in acity called Mision Viejo in Orange County California. I'm about an hour south of LA, and an hour north of San Diego. it's just about 15 minutes from the beach!

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DETROIT BABY!!!
Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DETROIT BABY!!! Or close enough no really lives in Detroit any more LOL ! [Razz] But I can walk to it. Just 5 blocks and I'm there. When I was little my parents never let us ride over the hill because at the bottom of the hill was Detroit... scary!!! [Eek!] But right now I am living in Kalamazoo and in dire need of a roomate!! Anyone want to move to K'zoo till Feb.???? LOL !! [Wink]
Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live about 25 minutes from State College. PA... Home of the Nittany Lions.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ladyhawke
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1987

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ladyhawke   Email Ladyhawke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virginia... Just Virginia.. [Frown]

(Dreaming of London)

Posts: 13 | From: the Labyrinth | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belauan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1862

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Belauan   Email Belauan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I'm the only islander on this site.
Posts: 58 | From: Palau | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home