iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Columbia House

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Columbia House
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else get movies from them? They have gotten some older ones, and I have been in music/movie clubs with them since I was in high school. As soon as my membership is fulfilled, I cancel it, and then redo it.

I am in the clubs right now for the old tv shows. I get : The Incredible Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard and Wonder Woman, and Emergency! My son loves Emergency!, it was from the 70's. We just watched a new episode the other night, and that made me think of it on here. It was an excellent show.

I want to start getting Dallas, I never missed an episode, that's when watching tv was exciting. I flipped through the channels like a million times last night. Even the channels I like are putting the craziest things on, like I watch all the decorating shows, I am a huge Trading Spaces fan, even though I hate most of the stuff they do, sometimes it's cool, but I like the people. But, I saw a show on called Date by Design, where you design a person's room in their house then go out on a date. Can't anyone meet anyone at the grocery store any more?. haha. Even the travel channel and the history channel go towards the sleaze side. The history channel did a think about the history of Clevage-sp? the other night, like what's up with that, everyone should know where it comes from. That was the dumbest thing I ever saw. (Well, that probably isn't true-I take it back)

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm. i wanted to try the columbia thing myself...but for music cds instead. how are they isis? is the club worth it? as far as movies go, do they have a decent selection?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyke65
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1746

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for spyke65   Email spyke65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Columbia DVD club. They have a pretty good selection - more so on their online site than the little flyers and catalogs they send you every couple of weeks.

They have some good deal every once in awhile, the longer you are a member and the more you buy.

But I tend to buy mine more on www.deepdiscountdvd.com (cheaper and free shipping), or www.half.com. eBay, or even www.amazon.com. I just flip back and forth thru them all and whoever is cheapest on the particular DVD I want - gets my sale!

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home