iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Night Of The Creeps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Night Of The Creeps
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you agree that Night Of The Creeps is one of the greatest horror movies of the 80's, if not what is?

Does anyone know if they will ever release it on DVD anytime soon?

Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I don't know about you, but if you haven't seen the first Evil Dead or Pet Semetary then you might think that it's one of the best. It is a great movie, don't get me wrong. One of the best of the 80's? I don't know.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this movie supposedly came out with 2 different endings.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is an AMAZING movie and a perfect blend of sci-fi/ horror/ comedy. Tom Atkins is in top form as Detective Cameron. The other "TV" ending to the movie is really just an extra 3 minutes tacked on and it involves Det. Cameron, the creeps and a spaceship. I searched forever for a copy after seeing it on the Space Channel. [Wink]
Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great movie, indeed. i ordered a copy online over a year ago. i haven't watched it in a while, but halloween is coming!

WELL GIRLS THE GOOD NEWS IS, YOUR DATES ARE HERE
THE BAD NEWS? THEY'RE DEAD. (something like that)

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha! That was a great tag line. Your dates here,the bad news is he's dead. Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evil neil
Rewind Curious
Member # 1954

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for evil neil   Author's Homepage   Email evil neil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey just saw night of the creeps recently, its one crazy film, i loved it!
hey devolution, great name, im a big devo fan and only just realised they did a song in fright night!

Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Yeah I decided to go with DEVO as opposed to what my name was going to be HOTEL CORAL ESSEX, from one of the great 80's movies of our time.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, there's a hooror movie out there I haven't seen, and I just found it! I'll have to see this one now for sure!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horror-I got too excited, and didn't even check my spelling-that happens to me all the time.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Night Of The Creeps" was an awesome movie! [Cool] , I love uber cheesy 80s Horror [Big Grin]

It's be cool to have this on DVD.

Oh, there is a Band, I forgot the name, but they have a song titled "Night of The Creeps", and they use that line from the movie in the intro of the song Ronnie. [Big Grin]

Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK GUYS!! All fans of NIGHT OF THE CREEPS listen up I have some really great news!!!

NOTC-will be on television very very soon, so please get your VCR ready...

The only bad thing its on Cinemax and the other channels of Max....But, if you guys have the channels I did some research and pasted the schedule for you horror fans.. Hope this helps.........

10/11 7:45 AM OUTERMAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

10/21 12:00 AM OUTERMAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/2 5:45 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/7 3:00 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/12 1:00 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/12 11:00 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/15 8:05 AM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/17 2:00 AM CINEMAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/18 9:30 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/24 6:00 PM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

11/29 7:30 AM @MAX - EAST NIGHT OF THE CREEPS R 88 Comedy, Horror

Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
Isis- this is a must see movie of the horror 80's. I def. recommend this.
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try it out isis. it's good [Cool]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
okey dokey, I will look it up on Ebay! Thanks!!!
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
oh good...Ive been wanting to get a copy on tape.....now I can tape it off cable!!!!!! [Smile]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I had a bid on this movie, and then I was reading about it, and I don't know that I can handle it. You all know I like scary movies, but the one thing I can't take is bugs or things crawling out of people's skin or mouth, that flips me out. Like Creepshow, I can not do that one. And I read there is something like that in a scene in Night of the Creeps, and things like that stick in my head, and I can't quit thinking about them. I can't even take the scene in Blue Lagoon where the sand crab crawls out of the guy's mouth, or the snake coming out of the skeleton's mouth in Raiders of the Lost Arc, ICK! So, I may just take everyone's word on this one that it is a great scary movie, I believe that it is.
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
LOL Isis-if you dont like that kind of stuff then def. dont watch this movie b/c thats all there is in it....those slugs crawling from mouth to mouth etc...
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Its on Cinemax tonight (Sunday) at 2 am. 2 am!!! what are they thinking???? I'll have to set the VCR.
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know peaches, don't forget to watch Queer As Folk tonight. I've already seen this episode, its a good one!

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
what a bonanza Sunday night was for me: The Simpsons, Queer As Folk AND Night Of The Creeps. Somebody pinch me!!!! Just watched Queer as Folk and I gotta say...I wanted to cry!! I wanted to cry for Michael, I wanted to cry for Justin.....(well,okay....I wanted to cry for Justin, Michael I wanted to take him away from that beast and lick his wounds!!!!) What a great night for tv!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home