iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Eddie & the Cruisers II - Eddie Lives!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eddie & the Cruisers II - Eddie Lives!
Tomer Rave
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 539

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tomer Rave   Email Tomer Rave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just loved the first one, like many of you here. but until today i never knew that part II exist!
i was just zapping the channels and stopped when i saw familier face(Michael Pare) on the MGM channel, and boy, what a mistake that was...
the movie was so bad, that it ruined the special feeling from the first movie...
just to show that sequels in most cases are bad idea.
Goonies II anybody?

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first movie was the best. That pretty much goes without saying. But I have to say that I also like the second one too. Because I am a guitar player, I probably liked it because of all the guitar playing at the first. [Cool]
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home