iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help Me Find This Movie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Me Find This Movie!
Koosas
Rewind Curious
Member # 1910

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Koosas   Email Koosas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok the details are fuzzy. a girl hides a jewel/money inside a teddy bear. lot's of chasing going on. this is funny that i remember this particular scene but the one scene i remember is near the end of the movie and she's climbing up a ladder and the boy is behind her and looking up her dress. hope this rings a bell for someone! thanks guys.

koosas

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely a reach, but could this movie be "Survival Game" from 1987? I haven't seen this movie since the 80s, but for some reason your description made me think of this movie. The only thing I remember about this movie is the fact Deborah Goodrich was in it and possibly something hidden in a teddy bear.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koosas
Rewind Curious
Member # 1910

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Koosas   Email Koosas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD, this is crazy. perhaps destiny cuz i searched forever yesterday to no avail. while your suggestion 'survival game' was not the movie i was thinking of. the imdb tagline for survival game said..."When you're playing for your life, you break all the rules ..." which immediately made me remember that the movie is called "breaking all the rules"!!! holy **** man. how weird is that? here's more info on the plot for this movie.

A lesser "teens on the loose" farce, Breaking All the Rules is set in a Canadian amusement park. The main characters are park worker Carl Marotte and his pal Thor Bishopic, who fancy themselves God's gift to women. The boys manage to impress the impressionable Carolyn Dunn and Rachel Hayward, especially after winning a stuffed toy at one of the booths. Since there has to be a plot somewhere, the toy contains a valuable diamond, stolen by three humorless crooks. The ensuing chase whisks our protagonists into a break-dancing contest, where the storyline is resolved in laff-riot fashion. Though four writers are credited for the screenplay of Breaking All the Rules, one gets the impression that it was being improvised as it went along. ~ Hal Erickson, All Movie Guide

i'm just still stunned at the coincidence (which makes ya think there are none). very very cool. thanks bunches.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING ALL THE RULES.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home