iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Check out these old 80's TV commercials!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out these old 80's TV commercials!
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.x-entertainment.com/downloads/

I remember a lot of these. Anyone else?

Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pretty In Punk
Rewinder
Member # 1821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Pretty In Punk   Email Pretty In Punk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i only kno the stretch armstrong one. cause im from the uk, those adverts wernt shown over here except for that one. i may be wrong but thats the only one i remember seeing
Posts: 31 | From: Bratsville | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

yeah at 28 I remember just about all of them, in fact I have all the Predacons still.

Scary, Very Scary.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some old 80s adverts in the UK:

http://linux.tc3net.com/darwin/80s/adverts/

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow the sugar smacks commercial has a young Keith Coogan from Adventures in Babysitting and Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead.

Those ads brought back memories!

Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retrohpink
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for retrohpink   Author's Homepage   Email retrohpink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Pringles are from the 80's [Embarrassed]

man we only have those here since like 2 years ago. [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 65 | From: lisbon, portugal | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I remember the old Sectaurs commercials, I believe that was what they were called. They were in cliffhanger chapters and there were about 10 of them. Does anyone else remember these toys or the commercials?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jones4Rio
Rewinder
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jones4Rio   Email Jones4Rio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! I totally owned one of those Coleco Home Arcade things with Galaga, but had forgotten. I think me and my cousins played it till it died.

Lots of great commercials, but you know one of my favorites ones that is missing is for the gum, Tidal Wave. You know, the one with the the liquid gunk in the middle? The gum was ok, but the commericials kick-a$$.

Posts: 48 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home