iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What's the scavenger hunt movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the scavenger hunt movie?
tx gal
Rewind Curious
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for tx gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELP! I have forever been trying to remember the name to a movie I remember from the 80's. More specifically, it had a scavenger hunt that ended at a Big Boy's. PLEASE someone help me with the name of the movie before I go crazy.
Thanks!
Tx Gal [Confused]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ahh, you want MIDNIGHT MADNESS, or at least that is the only scavenger hunt movie that I remember where they go to the Pabst Blue Ribbon factory, The piano store, as well as other places, Pee Wee Herman is in it, as well as Michael J. Fox, and David Naughton. I believe the two heavy girls that are in it are also in Hamburger the motion picture.

Oh the useless crap in my head.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is Midnight Madness. It was a flop but found great cable success on HBO. It is available on DVD through AMAZON. One of my favorites.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tx gal
Rewind Curious
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for tx gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea! That's it.
I only remember watching it on HBO...

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great movie!! I have it on DVD and just watched it about 2 weeks ago. I do remember it HBO back in the day. It was on like everyday.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home