iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » saved by the bell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: saved by the bell
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crystalgirl   Email Crystalgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all you 80s fans and for everyone who joined my list of fav 80s cartoons thanks alot you rock !! [Smile] I can't wait till next tuesday to go buy the saved by the bell boxset. but does anyone know if they hawaiian style video and wedding vegas are going to be released that day aswell? I d love to have both of them and another thing does anyone know if there are plans for releasing season 3 and 4 together in a box set?? o FYI if you go to walmart at midnight and release the date starts a midnight you can go ahead and buy it or anything that comes out that day [Smile] well bye everyone have a totally awesome day:)
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Material girl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 348

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Material girl   Email Material girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so good to know [Big Grin] I have been taping them when they're on TBS during the day, but I would much rather have the real thing. As far as the episodes you are looking for you might want to try ebay of half.com they might have them. See ya
Posts: 69 | From: Somewhere in Middle America | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary Coleman For Governor
Rewind Curious
Member # 1853

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gary Coleman For Governor   Email Gary Coleman For Governor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite shows ever. I admit they weren't great, but for pure cheesiness this ruled.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its about time. SBTB has always been one of my favorites. In fact, in the second grade, I use to tell everyone that my name was Zack Morris just to try to be cool. and good gosh, was Kelly hot back then or what? [Big Grin]
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it, or was it not all about screech? he was awesome. i always hated lisa for being so mean to him.
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnglishRose
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 175

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EnglishRose   Email EnglishRose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it my imagination or did Screech's voice get even more irratating and fake in SBTB The new class?
Posts: 23 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Hain
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Sam Hain   Email Sam Hain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Coleman For Governor:
One of my favorite shows ever. I admit they weren't great, but for pure cheesiness this ruled.

I agree, and I hope Gary kicks Schwarzenegger butt on election day.
Posts: 56 | From: Bismarck, ND; hopefully Phoenix, ARIDzona come spring | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vashti1999
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vashti1999   Email vashti1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was it my imagination or did Screech's voice get even more irratating and fake in SBTB The new class?

Lol, no it's not your imagination. It seemed like there were more voice pitch changes in every line of dialogue he spoke on the New Class than ever before. Heavy on the "zoinks" and facial contortions as well. I always turned the volume down when he appeared in a scene.
Posts: 60 | From: New York City | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Hain
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Sam Hain   Email Sam Hain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True enough, but you have to remember Screech kicked some serious butt over Horshack on celebrity boxing. The guy is pretty buff.
Posts: 56 | From: Bismarck, ND; hopefully Phoenix, ARIDzona come spring | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that dustin diamond. haha.
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home