iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Super Fuzz??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super Fuzz??
HeyLlama
Rewind Curious
Member # 1844

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeyLlama   Email HeyLlama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else remeber this movie? I'd say it probably was released around '82 or '83. It was about a cop who had somehow had gained super powers, can't remember any plot points. Ernest Borgnine was in it. I was only six or seven when we had it on BetaMax, must have watched that movie a hundred times one summer. Nobody but my brother and I remember that movie, so thought I would check here to see if this movie rang anyone else's bell.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone else started a thread about this film not to long ago, so you've come to the right place! I also remember bits and pieces of this movie. I think there was a part where the main character blow a big piece of gum and floated on it.

I guess if he saw red then his super powers wouldn't work. I'd like to see this movie again buts its never on.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Terence Hill? Pretty poor really. But he did co-star with Bud Spencer in the excellent 'Trinity' series of westerns in the early 80's. (Now I'm showing my age...)
Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Super snooper' (an alternate title), is to be released on Region 2 DVD in a couple of months.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie rocked! I remember at the end of the movie he blew up a bubble huge and climbed on top as he drifted over the city. Don't remember what city it was but that guy was funny.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Banshee:
With Terence Hill? Pretty poor really. But he did co-star with Bud Spencer in the excellent 'Trinity' series of westerns in the early 80's. (Now I'm showing my age...)

And now Im going to show my age by correcting you in that the Trinity series was made in the 70s' [Eek!]
Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home