iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » PLEASE PLEASE HELP I WANT THIS FILM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE PLEASE HELP I WANT THIS FILM
spullen
Rewind Curious
Member # 1712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for spullen   Author's Homepage   Email spullen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please tell me the name of a film I saw when i was a kid.... All I know is it was about teenagers and during it there were some mild sexual references and the main bit i remember was at the end, the male star had to run to get to the girl who was on a boat going out to sea or something and he shouts to her and then jumps in and swims across. (not sure if she jumps in too or not, cant remember) But he had done something to upset her and so she was leaving. This is all remember about the film but im sure its an 80's movie. PLEASE PLEASE someone must remember the boat and swimming bit at the end of the film!!! Im counting on you all.....
Posts: 4 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Secret Admirer' (1985). It has it's own page on this site, or you could go to http://us.imdb.com/Title?0089981
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leppardfan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1280

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for leppardfan   Email leppardfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it could be Overboard from 1987, starring Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. They weren't teenagers, but at the end, she is on a boat going out to sea and he is on another boat trying to catch her. They both jump in and swim toward eachother. It was a very cute movie. One of my favorites.
Posts: 16 | From: elk grove, Ca | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely "Secret Admirer" and she did jump in at the end! [Wink]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home