iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Stand By Me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stand By Me
Prince
Rewind Curious
Member # 1656

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Prince   Email Prince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy this movie so much River Phoenix and Corey Feldman are great!! What do you think?
[Confused] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Prince

Posts: 5 | From: New Orleans, Louisana | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic kids adventure. The kind they dont make anymore, like Goonies or Adventures in Babysitting where after you watch you wish you could be part of something like that. Sure, today there's Harold Potter or Spy Kids, but those are fantasy. Goonies and Stand by Me were more fun because they were suburban adventures that seemed like they could really happen in your own neighborhood.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great movie with a great cast. I always forget that John Cusack is in this film. I really enjoy the humor and drama that this movie has. And Kiefer Sutherland is great once again as a bad guy.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great movie, and great Soundtrack too, I love "Oldies". [Wink]
Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that this is a great movie. I just recently bought the special edition dvd and it's great. The featurette on it is awesome...it's like 45 minutes long and it shows a lot of the cast members talking about the movie. I suggest everyone get it and check it out...but since you guys are all lovers of Stand By Me, then you probably already have it. [Smile]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home