iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sixteen Candles Question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sixteen Candles Question...
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I know this is a long shot but I'm going to ask anyway...In the begining of Sixteen Candles when Molly is looking at herself in the mirror and talking on the phone to her friend, there is a picture on the wall of like two legs with ballet slippers on. It's very 80's looking. I saw the same picture on the wall in the Jennifer Lopez video "Feelin' So Good." Does anyone know the title of this or the photographer or where I could find it? I know it's a shot in the dark but I had to ask [Confused]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iill have to watch the movie again. If I can't find the name my wife may know. That is her favorite movie.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin S.
Rewinder
Member # 1555

- posted      Profile for Kevin S.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that poster, my older sister had one too. I don't remember the exact origins of it or why girls loved it, but I remember that poster. It was definately popular with girls that were around J-Lo and Molly Ringwald's age. (born around 1970)
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sixteen Candles must be the only John Hughes film that i havent seen.This statement is only bad when you realise it means ive seen Home Alone.Damn dudes! there must truly be times when i must question my vcr rental and tv movie choices. [Confused]
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home