iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » T.A.G. The Assassination Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T.A.G. The Assassination Game
Curious1
Rewind Curious
Member # 1474

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Curious1   Author's Homepage   Email Curious1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the movie T.A.G. ?

It starred Linda Hamilton, and it was about a college campus "game" where the players of T.A.G. get a profile of other coeds that they have been assigned to assassinate. The assassination is supposed to be done with plastic dart guns, but of course a campus loony gets the ides that he will be the best and starts using a real gun to assassinate the other players.
I loved this flick. It was perfectly 80's, but I do not think it is available anywhere but on the late night million dollar movie maybe. Ha-ha.

Let me know. take it easy.
Frank

Posts: 3 | From: Delaware | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this movie. I agree it was better than most people think. Another movie with a similar premise that I enjoyed even more was "GOTCHA". It starred a young Anthony Edwards and was actually quite entertaining. [Cool]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fandangoose
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for fandangoose   Email fandangoose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never saw it but apparently some of the people I attended computer school with did. In addition to the usual printouts rolling off the IBM System/34 were contracts with descriptions of assassinees (is that a word)?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tag is one of the small group of long forgotten teen films that's definitely worth a watch. It was the directorial debut of Nick Castle (The last Starfighter/The Boy who could fly). Even though it's very similar, I rate it above 'Gotcha!' because it has a nice slasher movie feel, and the young Linda Hamilton was soooo cute! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home