iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » movie title..??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie title..??
arkansasgyrl
Rewind Curious
Member # 1286

- posted      Profile for arkansasgyrl   Email arkansasgyrl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a movie a long time ago, mid to late 80's I think. It was about a girl that got involved with a young boy with a broken leg and he was involved in a kkk like cult . Well they kept her there against her will and her uncle had to get her out. I think her uncle was x military....It seem like it had the word LAND in the title I thought it was something like Promise Land But that wasn't it...If anyone knows which movie that I am talking about or knows the name of that movie please let me know..TY...
Angela

Posts: 1 | From: arkansas | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie sounds a lot like "Into The Homeland" with Powers Boothe. Check out this link:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1800081281&cf=info&intl=us

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home