iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Nickelodeon show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Nickelodeon show
cuffs191
Rewind Curious
Member # 1259

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cuffs191   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe someone else remembers this show. It was about three kids that had to travel through time or dimensions to find a wizard. His name was Rosco. They had to get him to say his name 3 times, then he would remember who he was. There was a witch following them. She usually sent them to another dimension before they could finsihe their mission. I think the show was called The Third Eye. Or it was a series within the show. Anyone have a clue? Maybe a website about it. Thanks.
Posts: 5 | From: Cape Cod, MA | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeaditebyDawn
Senior Rewinder
Member # 140

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for DeaditebyDawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show you speak of is definitely "the Third Eye" and the segment of this show you're referring to is "Into the Labyrinth" (it consisted of at least two other components I believe".. this is a good reference web address for the show to jog your memory

http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/saturday/sa1737.php

Posts: 63 | From: Baltimore, MD (school)/ Huntington, WV (home) | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuffs191
Rewind Curious
Member # 1259

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cuffs191   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! You're the best.
Posts: 5 | From: Cape Cod, MA | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home