iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Creepy movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creepy movie
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just viewed a creepy movie called 'Crawlspace'. A weird actor named Klaus Kinski plays a landlord who spies on people through vents in a crawlspace. A lot of surprises and horror. Disturbing but good film.

*This movie has a terrible rating on rottentomatos.com but Kinski was such a weirdo in this movie and in real life that it makes it a good horror film.

[ 03. November 2020, 06:15: Message edited by: Jakey V ]

Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jakey V:

*This movie has a terrible rating on rottentomatos.com but Kinski was such a weirdo in this movie and in real life that it makes it a good horror film.

Gotta love Klaus (incidentally, father of Nastassja Kinski). I first remember seeing him doing his great weirdo bit in "Titan Find" (AKA "Creature") in 1985 [Cool]

Titan Find Trailer

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was offered the part of the German guy with the black hat in Raiders of the Lost Ark but turned it down.
Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one [Smile] I didn't know that (you should add it to the Raiders behind-the-scenes page) [Cool]

Apparently, according to IMDb he said "As much as I'd like to do a movie with Spielberg, the script [was] moronically sh*tty" [Eek!] -Seems a bit harsh, Klaus tbh!

Still, Ronald Lacey was epic in the role instead [Cool]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home