iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Favourite Scene

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favourite Scene
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your favourite 80s movie scene(s)?

I'm going to start with Ferris Buellers Day Off - Twist and Shout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ZtmBAA_NE

Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is such a hard question! I'm going to have to think about this for awhile, but wanted you to know I intend on responding!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boat scene in Weekend at Bernie's is good.
Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jakey V:
The boat scene in Weekend at Bernie's is good.

This one, so funny?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzzrFFivBKk

Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the boat scene was good and I've been thinking on this one also. I don't know that I can pick just one. Excluding every naked chick scene of course, i will say the scene in Vacation with
Rusty and cousin Dale and the nudey books.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Predictable for me of course, but this scene gets me every single time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvBjHnx0B7E

No prizes for guessing it's the scene in the garage from SKOW...

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neal and Del driving the wrong way between the trucks.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by P_a_u_l:
[QB] Predictable for me of course, but this scene gets me every single time...

"Lessons over, you're cool".

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candyfanman - Holy S#@* I came back just to write that! I even talked to my wife about it. I said, I think Planes Trains is maybe my favorite 80's movie right now, and that scene is my favorite part. If you include the whole part, Del messing up the seat, singing Ray Charles, Getting his arm caught, then going the wrong way. It's all amazing!

"Oh he's drunk!"

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

ok, after having more time to think on this , I have come up with a couple of pretty good scenes.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=christmas+vacation+mall+scene&&view=detail&mid=89F66276F44774141CAA89F66276F44774141CAA&&FORM=VDRVRV

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=soul+man+pimp+scene&docid=608029792619990103&mid=58F876465B08EF46B37F58F876465B08EF46B37F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home