iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » HELP..I don't know the name of this movie!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP..I don't know the name of this movie!!
Howardgirl2001
Rewind Curious
Member # 228

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Howardgirl2001   Email Howardgirl2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...all I remember about this movie is that it was about some small town football team and the star football player got kicked off the team...and I remember in the movie they were in a steel town. PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THE NAME...THANX
Posts: 1 | From: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States of America | Registered: Oct 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All The Right Moves (1983) starring Tom Cruise and Lea Thompson. As yet, we don't have a review for this movie, so if you feel like writing one, we'd be delighted to accept it!

Paul Shrimpton

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
jasonlives
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 838

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jasonlives   Email jasonlives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another instant classic...& I can watch this one over again & it gets better each time!!! GO AMPIPE!! That was the name of the school, by the way!!
Posts: 17 | From: Southgate,MI USA | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
fandangoose
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for fandangoose   Email fandangoose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my all-time favorites- but I'm biased, I was in the "Walnut Heights" Band and in addition to the original "Slap Shot", this is one of the few movies filmed in my hometown.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fan of this movie. It came out while I was in high school. It is one of the few movie I had ever seen that capture the feeling of a high school athlete. The bus ride to the "Walnut Heights" game was very realistic in my opinion.

This movie solidified Tom Cruise as my favorite actor.

I have watched this movie at least 20 times and I still can't figure out why Coach Nickerson "Didn't just have Rifleman fall on the ball." [Confused]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home