iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » School Spirit (1985)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: School Spirit (1985)
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The only thing keeping Billy Batson from the girl of his dreams is one little condom -- or rather the lack of one.
Lucky Billy finds one at an all-night roadhouse -- but speeding back to his girl, he is killed in a head-on collision with a truck.
Now invisible, Billy must find his sweetheart and rekindle her fire -- but when he comes back to school as a ghost,
his first stop is the girl's locker room, and he's beginning to "see" all the possibilities! (IMDb)

School Spirit is a pretty good T&A film directed by Alan Holleb and written by Geoffrey Baere (Campus Man).
Yeah, every high school kid has dreamed about the "easy access" to girls locker room. Don´t you try to deny it [Smile]
Tom Nolan plays the lead character Billy Batson here and while he´s not the most charismatic fella, he´s a legend because he played Absid in Voyage of the Rock Aliens.

Lots of good looking girls in here: Elizabeth Foxx is such a fox, Pamela Ward has a body to die for, Daniele Arnaud the European beauty
and Toni Hudson is the girl next door type. I also liked Marta Kober (Friday 2 etc.), always so energetic.

Few good tunes, Hog Day party, fun rich SOB called Gregg (Nick Segal from Chopping Mall) who suddenly turns to a good guy. I liked that!

Not a classic but i enjoyed it. Kinda like low budget Zapped!

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a real soft spot for these kind of movies. This was on YouTube but when I went to watch it, it had been taken down. Bumma.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to get this one, even though I could probably predict the entire movie.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home