iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fraternity Vacation - Where is it here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fraternity Vacation - Where is it here?
80schildof
Rewind Curious
Member # 37421

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80schildof   Email 80schildof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched a true classic. Not on par with say Karate Kid, Goonies "classic". I put it in my own category (I'm a child of the decade and truly an addict of all media of the 80's), dubbed: "Dollar Bin True Classic!", it's called: "Fraternity Vacation".

I tried finding it here on Fast Rewind website and couldn't find. I'm more than willing to write up the entire bio of this film for us all.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the webmaster for this site in order to write up the bio?

Thanks guys! R

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80schildof
Rewind Curious
Member # 37421

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80schildof   Email 80schildof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a few bits of trivia already about this movie I would love to add to the bio.

Webmaster - please contact me - I would so love to write up the bio of this movie for us all!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 80schildof [Smile]

We have an old method of submitting reviews that I haven't been publicizing as it needs refreshing and I've been busy with other things, but if you'd like to submit a review you can find it here

Any questions, drop me a PM [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home