iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » flying disc movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: flying disc movie
shawn
Rewind Curious
Member # 1244

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shawn   Email shawn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok here's the deal, i can't remember much about this movie. all that o know for sure is that there is a flying disc that has killed a few people and when the police show up, two of them figure out that the flying CD-like disc is stuck in the magnet of a speaker, when one of them touched it, it cuts him. then it flies out around the room again, and comes to rest in the magnet of the speaker again, humming. they take it to a scientist, and he fabricates an elaborate device to house it, and when they return to get it, he's gone or dead or something, and his lab is trashed. i tried to be as specific as possible, any help would releieve me of thinking of this darn thing, and i might be able to sleep better at night. thanks

shawn

Posts: 2 | From: mulberry ,FL, 33860 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean by the flying disc, it was controlled by electromagnetism, hence it getting stuck to a speaker.

I think it's "I Come in Peace (1990)" starring Dolph Lundgren (known as "Dark Angel" in the UK), http://www.imdb.com/Title?0099817

I'll dig out my VHS of it tomorrow and see if I'm right (also gives me an excuse to watch it ;)

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was right! it IS "I Come in Peace (1990)" ("Dark Angel" in the UK)

Great film, shame there's no DVD release of it. Oh well at least the VHS's are going for almost literaly pennies on eBay.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home