iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I wish I could have been present when ________________ scene was filmed!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I wish I could have been present when ________________ scene was filmed!!!
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, friends!!! I have thought of a topic that I don't think in all my years of belonging to Rewind that I have ever seen on here (hope I am not wrong [Wink] ) Have you ever been watching one of your favorite 80's classics wishing that you could have been present for the filming of a particular scene? For example, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It would have been cool to be a crowd member during the parade scene.

I want to know what some of your favorite movie scenes are and what you would have done if you could have been there while the magic was coming alive!!!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the Fast times pool scene with Cates would be fantastic.
The panty raid scene in RoTNerds.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the future 2 hover board scene or the scene in The Lost boys when that guys playing the sax.
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neal and Del driving between the trucks.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blake, definitely second the Lost Boys Tim Cappello sax scene!

Any John Carpenter film, especially They Live alley scene. Must´ve been fun [Cool]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vacation (1983) shower scene. Apparently Anthony Michael Hall tried to sneak into watch the scene. I don't blame him. This is what it says on the Blu-ray commentary. Michael is his real first name and when doing the commentary they refer to him as Michael and not Anthony.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to have been in the audience while Prince sang Purple Rain....and on the riverbank when Apollonia went swimming!! [Eek!]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have loved to have been anywhere on the Boardwalk during the filming of The Lost Boys.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Front row seat for Rocky VS Clubber Lang would have been cool!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With headphones on and listening to Eye of the Tiger, right?
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home