iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » biggles 1986

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: biggles 1986
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

1986 sci-fi adventure - biggles gets a uk blu ray release here in the uk on monday,i have watched it upon its original release but can now remember next to nothing from it.

from reviews it seems very much a love it or hate it affair with some calling it a fun old school action adventure whilst others are calling it a big turkey (a flying one with pilot goggles on).

-

peter cushing in biggles.

i know it was the great peter cushing's last role,he passed away in my home city of canterbury back in 1994 as he lived in the sea side town of whistable which is just 6 or 7 miles from where i live.

he was meant to have been a really down to earth guy who was often seen cycling around town and mingling with the locals.

https://youtu.be/Uu9_iJ5Tekg - biggles trailer.

any biggles fans out there?

-

[ 13. June 2015, 18:29: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not 100% sure but my old man was a bit of a sci-fi freak and used to hire all kinds of weird movies. I reckon I remember seeing this and as I can remember it was one of the good sci-fi movies compared to other ones he used to rent.

I would be keen to watch this again. It must have been late 80's when I think I saw this.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home