iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Poltergiest Experiences!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poltergiest Experiences!!!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I never believed in ghosts,but now I'm not so sure! I work for two doctors and I stay at their house four times a week, they pay well and it helps me to pay for school.
Well ever since the first day I have been here strange things have been happening. There is one roomin the house where about every 4 or 5 minutes you will hear a loud sort of pounding coming from the wall and ceiling! It never stops! The doctors hear it, guests hear it, it's an on going thing!
They've had it checked out but so far there has been no reasonable explanation! Also, there is a small child that lives here. He's constantly talking to the walls which is starting to spooke me. They keep his toys upstaires but you can here them making noises like somebody is playing with them. When I go upstaires to check evrything is turned off! I know I'm not crazy, but I cannot find a rational explanation. I can't watch Poltergiest anymore either which is one of my favorite films. I'm really spooked now!

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardpantsmoodlipstick
Rewinder
Member # 916

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for leopardpantsmoodlipstick   Email leopardpantsmoodlipstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds cool.I like getting the ebeeegeebies.Like when your hair stands on end. I own 4 acres that has an old grave yard. It doesn't have that many stones but the folks are from the 1800's.I need to go look up some history on them. I wounder if their spirits wander over to my house.People have the right of way through my property to it,but who nowadays is going to go visit? I heard sounds coming from my attic and wood stove. I imagine its just squirlls or chipmonks since i am in the woods.Is the house close to the woods? Imaginations can do wonderous things. I have had plenty of ghost nightmares though to think that they exist.Not sure really.Make peace whith whomever they are.Did you ever see "The Others?"
Posts: 34 | From: CT,U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenSpielberg
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 510

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenSpielberg   Email StevenSpielberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GRRRRRREAT! ALI! I wouldn't like to walk in your shoes because your story sounds scary. I mean, I am alone now writting this, but I can't help feeling so nervous. But the funny thing is that I really enjoy that kind of stories related to Paranormal facts. Also Poltergeist is one of my favorite movies, and I love 80's because they have a lot of scary movies, though the most of them are only gory. I hope you keep on telling us about that "ghost" or whatever. Actually, maybe I am crazy, butI have always wanted to go with my friends to visit a place where we can find ghosts.
You are "lucky"
Take care!

Posts: 14 | From: usa | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Others was a great film! I love being scared but not like this! At least when I'm watching a film, I can pause it or turn it off or something. Staying at this house is spooky because everyone hears the sounds and nobody knows what to make of all this. Yesterday it sounded like there were loud footsteps pounding upstairs. When we checked of course we found nothing and no one knew where they were coming from. I think I'm ready to quit now! lol
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liquid dreams
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1233

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for liquid dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's rats or just settling noises?
Then again maybe not...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Well I hope it's not rats...eeewwww....
StevenSpielberg
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 510

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenSpielberg   Email StevenSpielberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that this guy is talking about rats because he refers to one scene form the movie "The Exorcist". that is even more scary. Tell me something Ali: Do you or your friends living in that place, believe in God? You'd better. If have watched the movie "The Exorcist" you will know what I am talking about it.
Godd Luck.
May the Lord be with you....

Posts: 14 | From: usa | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
We all believe in God so I do take comfort in that. I 've been trying to ignore the sounds by staying in certin rooms in the house. The house is over 4000 sqaure feet,there are so many rooms and even a spooky library. I'm there alone most of the time and try not to think about anything that scares me. I know I'm not crazy because everyone hears what I hear, the footsteps, the pounding and the child's toys "playing" with themselves. The basement really scares me because there are so many doors and rooms down there. The previous owners left a bunch of junk that I'm afraid to look through. I always joke that there is probably a body hidden down there somewhere. Oh it just gets wierder everyday. Like I said in my first post, I never believed in ghosts, but now I'm not so sure!
liquid dreams
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1233

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for liquid dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali, if I was in a situation like that I would be out of that place quicker than a flash! [Smile]

Are these paranormal episodes getting more hectic and harsh the longer you have been staying there?

Best bet would be for the Doctors to get in professional help, personally I would be charging those rowdy bunch of ghosties rent!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenSpielberg
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 510

Member Rated:
Ali! The way you describe that place is creepy, but at same tame interesting. Have you ever thought about taking a picture of that place? You might find something interesting when you develoup the film. I really suggest you doing it!
Please keep in touch!

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Thats a great idea steven!!! I never thought of doing that. I guess I should take pictures in the room where we hear most of the noises. I'm not sure I'd really like to see whats on the film though! : )
StevenSpielberg
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 510

Member Rated:
Please let me know when you take pictures because I am really interested in taking a look at them. You can see my mail in my "profile". Good luck!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home