iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can somebody help with this 80's movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can somebody help with this 80's movie?
secretadmirermam
Rewind Curious
Member # 1094

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for secretadmirermam   Email secretadmirermam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea of the year of this film but I think it cold be between 1984 and 1988.
All I can remember are two scenes
1) There is a girl near a lake with some friends else she is in bikini and there are over like a little pieces of rocks.
2) There is an explosion in something like a mechanic place where somebody dies.

I saw this picture long time ago and I don’t remember the name of it.

I remember that it’s the history about a couple and somebody kill him in order to stay with her. But the soul of him it’s take care of her. And I don’t remember if he returns like a car or something like that and is killing all the bad people.

I remember that some scenes are in some places like in a desert.

Sorry for my English, but I don’t speak and write so well yet.

Thank you for your help. If somebody can help me, can you write to
mmendez@banrural.gob.mx

Posts: 6 | From: Mexico, D.F. | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Born1984
Rewind Curious
Member # 87

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Born1984   Author's Homepage   Email Born1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey that movie sounds a lot like the Wraith with charlie sheen . Acutually it's on this site under the movie smartMenu .
Posts: 9 | From: Ca, U.S.A | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
secretadmirermam
Rewind Curious
Member # 1094

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for secretadmirermam   Email secretadmirermam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks born1984. That's it.
Posts: 6 | From: Mexico, D.F. | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home